ACN College of Engineering & Management Studies, Aligarh.
- ACNCEMS offering B.Tech Course of 4 Year duration in following discipline –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- ACNCEMS is approved by All India Counselling of Technical Education (AICTE) and affilated with U.P. Technical University Lucknow
ACN Institute of Higher Education
- ACN Institute of Higher Education (Approved by U.P. Govt.) is established; Course to be commenced by 2006. It has been approved by the Govt. for B.Ed and Masters Courses.
Aligarh Institute of Paramedical Sciences
- The group has had a strong VISION of growth. The organization identified the need for a large number of Paramedical Staff in India and Abroad.
- The institute offers 2 years programs in Physiotherapy, Dental technicians as well as Optometry.
- India has been fast emerging as hub for Medical Support activities, therefore, courses in all Paramedical related fields have gained a high degree of accept.
- All these programs are recognized by the State Medical faculty, UP as well as by the State Govt. of UP.
Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College, Muzaffarnagar.
- AIUMC offering B.U.M.S.(Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) Degree Course of 4 1/2 Years + 1 Years Internship. The course is duly recognized & approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, (C.C.I.M.) and affiliated with Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur (U.P.)
Aligarh School of Nursing Aligarh
- The need for Nursing Staff has far out shipped the supply. In India, there is a shortage of over 300,000 Nursing Staff. USA, Canada & Europe are facing similar shortage.
- The need for Nursing professionals is far higher than the requirement for IT Professionals.
- It is with this spirit that an independent unit has been established to generate Nursing Professionals who can make a mark in the Industry.
Cosmopolitan Public School
- Cosmopolitan Public School is established.
Green Valley Public School
- The group has retained its core strength of school education and has decided to expand its network of Schools. In 1987 it had ventured into establishing the Cosmopolitan School. With Green Valley Public School in operation, the group has identified another 16 locations where it proposes to expand its network of schools. The group proposes to establish 2 new schools every year.