Getting Started at AUAMC College in Some Steps
Admission Form can be obtained personally from the office of The Managing Director, ‘ Unani & Ayurvedic Medical College, Aligarh or any of the associate office on cash payment of Rs. 1050/- or can be obtained through registered post by sending Demand Draft of Rs.1150/- drawn in favour Principal, Aligarh Unani & Ayurvedic Medical College payable at Aligarh.
Eligibility For Admission
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or its equivalent certificate / Diploma with the above subjects recognized by the Government.
- Urdu up to class 8th is mandatory for the candidates aspiring for B.U.M.S. with aggregate of 50%. Minimum 40% marks in Physics. Chemistry and Biology are required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and other OBC categories.
- Candidates aspiring for B.U.M.S. course must have attain minimum 17 years of age as on 1st July of the responding year.
Requirement for Admission
- Application form dully filled & signed.
- 4 Passport size photo graphs.
- Attested Photo copies of Degree/ Certificates of Academic Qualification including qualifying examination.
- Admission card duly filled.
- Amount of Fee (as mentioned in Prospectus)
- Original documents for verification.